Iced Vanilla Soy Latte
- 10 oz organic vanilla soymilk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 6-8 oz espresso strength ‘coffee’ (I use an Aeropress, but I just make really strong coffee with it, not truly espresso so my coffee beans go farther lol)
- 30 drops liquid stevia ( currently using Kal brand because I got some for Christmas, thanks mom!)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp vanilla extract (I like it really vanilla-y!)
- (optional) dash cinnamon and/or nutmeg for a spiced latte!
Mix all ingredients in a cup with 4-5 ice cubes – you’ll need more ice cubes if your coffee is fresh and hot! Enjoy! YUMMERS!